1344 Lancaster Ave, Wilmington, DE 198053 beds, 1 bath, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- 245 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $27,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- MLS #: 6308942
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 26-034.10-361
- Zillow Home ID: 72961337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1344 Lancaster Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19805, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Wilmington, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19805 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19805 home values.
- 1342 Lancaster Ave Wilmington, DE$134K311,680
- 1346 Lancaster Ave Wilmington, DE$127K311,680
- 1348 Lancaster Ave Wilmington, DE$67K311,342
- 1340 Lancaster Ave Wilmington, DE$133K31.51,680
- 1341 Read St Wilmington, DE$90K31875
- 1339 Read St Wilmington, DE$84K31840
- 1343 Read St Wilmington, DE$80K31840
- 1337 Read St Wilmington, DE$62K31840
- 1350 Lancaster Ave Wilmington, DE$66K311,342
- 1338 Lancaster Ave Wilmington, DE$105K311,680
- 1335 Read St Wilmington, DE$62K31840
- 1333 Read St Wilmington, DE$66K31840
- 1347 Read St Wilmington, DE$83K311,000
- 1336 Lancaster Ave Wilmington, DE$101K311,394
- 1330 Lancaster Ave Wilmington, DE$98K311,104
- 2 S Broom St Wilmington, DE$120K311,300
- 100 N Broom St Wilmington, DE$192K532,414
- 4 S Broom St Wilmington, DE$103K421,350
- 101 N Connell St Wilmington, DE$169K32.5--
- 101 N Connell St Wilmington, DE$106K411,725
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292