1344 Main Rd, Westport, MA 027903 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,462 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,462 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: M:56 L:10
- Zillow Home ID: 87864151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1344 Main Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Westport, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02790 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Westport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02790 home values.
- 1346 Main Rd UNIT D Westport, MA$329K11.51,568
- 1346 Main Rd UNIT C Westport, MA$339K1--1,568
- 1346 Main Rd UNIT K Westport, MA$250K112,080
- 1346 Main Rd UNIT I Westport, MA$250K112,080
- 1346 Main Rd UNIT B Westport, MA$338K111,568
- 1346 Main Rd UNIT J Westport, MA$235K112,080
- 1346 Main Rd UNIT E Westport, MA$163K------
- 1346 Main Rd UNIT F Westport, MA$171K------
- 1346 Main Rd UNIT G Westport, MA$163K------
- 1346 Main Rd UNIT H Westport, MA$162K------
- 1346 Main Rd UNIT A Westport, MA$331K111,568
- 1352 Main Rd Westport, MA$444K4--1,980
- 1365 Main Rd Westport, MA$289K2--1,488
- 1338 Main Rd Westport, MA$276K211,131
- 1371 Main Rd Westport, MA$319K211,311
- 1351 Main Rd Westport, MA$302K5--1,248
- 1332 Main Rd Westport, MA$349K322,000
- 1360 Main Rd Westport, MA$638K3--1,764
- 1345 Main Rd Westport, MA$327K3--1,269
- 1379 Main Rd Westport, MA$338K3--1,828
Nearby Schools in Westport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292