1344 Otis Pl NW, Washington, DC 200104 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,849 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $682,000
- Price/sqft: $388
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2835 0118
- Zillow Home ID: 472829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1344 Otis Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% less than in Washington, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 1342 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$799K43.51,950
- 1346 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$569K31.51,374
- 1340 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$538K31.51,362
- 1348 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$579K31.51,320
- 1338 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$536K31.51,376
- 1350 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$612K311,528
- 1336 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$534K31.51,348
- 1352 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$616K421,584
- 1345 Oak St NW Washington, DC$576K31.51,344
- 1343 Oak St NW Washington, DC$563K311,344
- 1347 Oak St NW Washington, DC$789K43.51,700
- 1341 Oak St NW Washington, DC$535K31.51,280
- 1349 Oak St NW Washington, DC$663K422,301
- 1354 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$586K321,368
- 1339 Oak St NW Washington, DC$532K31.51,280
- 1351 Oak St NW Washington, DC$484K421,700
- 1337 Oak St NW Washington, DC$528K31.51,280
- 1356 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$577K41.51,680
- 1345 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$621K331,800
- 1353 Oak St NW Washington, DC$607K41.51,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292