- Lot: 6,111 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,557 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $320
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: O5363074
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 424 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool \ Private, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Location \ Conservation Area, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Location \ Wooded View, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Last Status \ Incomplete
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,384 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 292431224202780
- Zillow Home ID: 71066673
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $275-321K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32832 home values will rise 7.5% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32832 homes, this home is 23.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 263.8% greater than in Orange, and 752.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32832 home values.
|13448 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$190K||3||2||1,499|
|13424 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$329K||5||4.5||2,931|
|13454 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$304K||4||2.5||2,722|
|13418 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$347K||5||4.5||2,823|
|13460 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$290K||4||2.5||2,547|
|Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|13443 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$254K||4||2||2,145|
|13449 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$271K||4||2.5||2,329|
|13437 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$286K||4||3||2,536|
|13425 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|13412 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$299K||4||3||2,555|
|13455 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$228K||3||2||1,768|
|13461 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$253K||3||2||2,135|
|10741 Mottram Pt Orlando, FL||$261K||4||2||2,164|
|13406 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$283K||4||3||2,541|
|14157 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$254K||4||2||2,164|
|10735 Mottram Pt Orlando, FL||$364K||5||4.5||3,092|
|13467 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$223K||3||2||1,918|
|13338 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$217K||3||2||1,759|
|14151 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL||$285K||4||2.5||2,541|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Moss Park Elementary (assigned)PK-51.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!