This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,849 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,174 all time views
- HOA Fee: $201/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $179,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 263 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Dining: Dining Combo
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Structure: Wood Frame
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Road Surface: Asphalt Road
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Kitchen: Pantry - Closet
- Additional Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Additional Rooms: Util. (inside)
- Interior Amenities: Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Type of Cooling: Electric Source
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Interior Amenities: Ceramic Tile
- Type of Heating: Electric Source
- Parking Facilities: 1 Car Garage
- Homestead: Y
- Bath: Shwr
- Range Marketing: R
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Attached
- Interior Amenities: Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Common: Clubhouse
- Common: Exercise Room
- Presently Zoned: Multi-Family
- Approx Parcel Size: 4 Acre
- Interior Amenities: Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Common: Club Facilities
- Common: Garbage Pick-up
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Possible Financing: Will Consider VA
- Kitchen: Solid Srfce Cntrtops
- Utilities: DSL Available
- Association Fee: Y
- Additional Equipment: Security Sys.-Owned
- R-30 Ceiling
- Utilities: Underground Util.
- Lot Location: Dead End Street
- Misc Exterior: Restrictns
- Misc Exterior: Mandatory Fees
- Common: Lawn Maintenanc
- Common: Pest Control-Exter
- Common: Community Garbage
- Style: Townhouse
- Waterfront Descript: Natural Spring
- CTG: CTG
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Assoc Fee Freq: Monthly
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,682 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1670671844
- Zillow Home ID: 71037392
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-270K.
Neighborhood: Beach Haven
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beach Haven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% less than in Jacksonville, and 133.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Beach Haven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beach Haven home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.