- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13447 Orangewood Dr, Woodbridge, VA 221934 beds, 4 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $355,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 770 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- 18 X 40 In-ground pool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8092160556
- Zillow Home ID: 12477909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13447 Orangewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22193 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.3% higher than in Woodbridge, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22193 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodbridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22193 home values.
- 13449 Orangewood Dr Woodbridge, VA$279K431,062
- 13445 Orangewood Dr Woodbridge, VA$327K32.51,867
- 13451 Orangewood Dr Woodbridge, VA$394K53.53,054
- 13443 Orangewood Dr Woodbridge, VA$343K432,484
- 13440 Pinwheel Ct Woodbridge, VA$297K32.51,650
- 13356 Pocono Ct Woodbridge, VA$307K42.751,800
- 6009 Pepco Ct Woodbridge, VA$303K32.51,858
- 13442 Pinwheel Ct Woodbridge, VA$321K42.51,800
- 6000 Phillipp Ct Woodbridge, VA$309K431,836
- 6000 Phillipp Ct Woodbridge, VA$319K431,836
- 13358 Pocono Ct Woodbridge, VA$342K432,328
- 13453 Orangewood Dr Woodbridge, VA$332K432,088
- 13441 Orangewood Dr Woodbridge, VA$304K42.51,800
- 13354 Pocono Ct Woodbridge, VA$299K331,786
- 13442 Orangewood Dr Woodbridge, VA$308K422,205
- 13444 Pinwheel Ct Woodbridge, VA$306K431,062
- 6011 Pepco Ct Woodbridge, VA$306K32.51,908
- 6001 Phillipp Ct Woodbridge, VA$307K431,836
- 13443 Pinwheel Ct Woodbridge, VA$291K43988
- 13439 Orangewood Dr Woodbridge, VA$296K432,022
Nearby Schools in Woodbridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!