1345 Emerald Ct, Palm Springs, CA 92264
For Sale: $529,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,293 sq ft
- Lot:7,840 sqft
- Year Built:1999
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow259
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Walk-in closet
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #21472788
- Roof TypeTile
- School DistrictPalm Springs Unified
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2113728752
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$483,184||$425K – $560K||+$3,406||$210||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,526/mo||$1.7K – $4K/mo||-$62||$1.10||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Palm Springs home values will increase 17.3% next year, compared to a 21.2% increase for Riverside Metro as a whole. Among Palm Springs homes, this home is 95.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palm Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.3% lower than in Riverside Metro, and 38.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Palm Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palm Springs home values.
Neighborhood for 1345 Emerald Court
- 1375 Emerald Ct Palm Springs, CA$451K32.02,335
- 1385 Emerald Ct Palm Springs, CA$504K33.02,428
- 1370 Emerald Ct Palm Springs, CA$506K33.02,428
- 1390 Emerald Ct Palm Springs, CA$447K32.02,335
- 3409 E Sonora Rd Palm Springs, CA$555K53.02,460
- 1361 Crystal Ct Palm Springs, CA$490K3--2,551
- 1465 Sonora Ct Palm Springs, CA$736K34.02,985
- 1495 Sonora Ct Palm Springs, CA--------
- 3458 E San Martin Cir Palm Springs, CA$388K43.02,094
- 3285 Cambridge Ct S Palm Springs, CA$429K43.02,517
- 3290 Cambridge Ct S Palm Springs, CA$412K42.52,620
- 3306 E San Martin Cir Palm Springs, CA$530K43.02,094
- 3501 E San Martin Cir Palm Springs, CA$557K42.252,094
- 3407 E San Martin Cir Palm Springs, CA$545K33.02,084
- 1585 Sonora Ct Palm Springs, CA$614K32.52,388
- 3200 E Sonora Rd Palm Springs, CA$563K43.02,517
- 3187 E Sonora Rd Palm Springs, CA$417K42.01,909
- 3211 Cambridge Ct N Palm Springs, CA$462K43.02,537
- 3220 Cambridge Ct N Palm Springs, CA$433K43.02,517
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005