1345 Malone Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462174 beds, 3 baths, 2,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 660 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,305 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 89
- Parcel #: 491415101014000500
- Zillow Home ID: 59814237
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1345 Malone Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 5.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1353 Malone Ct Indianapolis, IN$311K454,903
- 1344 Mccready Ct Indianapolis, IN$207K311,852
- 1352 Mccready Ct Indianapolis, IN$271K533,198
- 1346 Malone Ct Indianapolis, IN$173K321,659
- 7629 Shannon Lakes Way Indianapolis, IN$220K322,141
- 1354 Malone Ct Indianapolis, IN$168K311,639
- 1361 Malone Ct Indianapolis, IN$269K212,150
- 7621 Shannon Lakes Way Indianapolis, IN$212K--1.52,445
- 7637 Shannon Lakes Way Indianapolis, IN$224K41.52,919
- 1360 Mccready Ct Indianapolis, IN$209K421,590
- 7645 Shannon Lakes Way Indianapolis, IN$202K42.52,366
- 7613 Shannon Lakes Way Indianapolis, IN$240K41.53,040
- 1362 Malone Ct Indianapolis, IN$232K432,505
- 1343 Mccready Ct Indianapolis, IN$191K312,374
- 1403 Malone Ct Indianapolis, IN$170K311,516
- 7546 Shannon Lakes Way Indianapolis, IN$245K312,044
- 1351 Mccready Ct Indianapolis, IN$196K312,302
- 7705 Shannon Lakes Way Indianapolis, IN$151K321,486
- 1406 Mccready Ct Indianapolis, IN$284K42.53,026
- 7603 Shannon Lakes Way Indianapolis, IN$278K31.52,840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.