1345 NE 5th Ave, Boca Raton, FL 334323 beds, 3 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $162,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 8 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Parcel #: 06434720230020101
- Zillow Home ID: 46722377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1345 Ne 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33432 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.5% lower than in Boca Raton, and 26.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 33432 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boca Raton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33432 home values.
- 1305 NE 5th Ave Boca Raton, FL$367K321,770
- 498 NE 14th St Boca Raton, FL$343K321,845
- 1340 NE 4th Ct Boca Raton, FL$415K432,126
- 1340 NE 4th Ct Boca Raton, FL$398K432,041
- 1300 NE 4th Ct Boca Raton, FL$378K322,177
- 1295 NE 5th Ave Boca Raton, FL$396K421,897
- 1290 NE 4th Ct Boca Raton, FL$384K321,588
- 470 NE 14th St Boca Raton, FL$401K--21,869
- 500 NE Waterway Ln Boca Raton, FL$824K432,319
- 1260 NE 4th Ct Boca Raton, FL$309K--21,169
- 1405 NE 5th Ave Boca Raton, FL$373K331,800
- 501 Phillips Dr Boca Raton, FL$1.15M342,798
- 1235 NE 5th Ave Boca Raton, FL$408K431,458
- 475 NE 14th St Boca Raton, FL$367K321,169
- 501 NE Waterway Ln Boca Raton, FL$954K321,836
- 1230 NE 4th Ct Boca Raton, FL$413K321,758
- 510 NE Waterway Ln Boca Raton, FL$2M44.54,738
- 1345 NE 4th Ct Boca Raton, FL$375K321,443
- 1305 NE 4th Ct Boca Raton, FL$382K321,578
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!