1345 Valley Pl SE, Washington, DC 200204 beds, 2 baths, 1,992 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $279,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,992 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5804 0804
- Zillow Home ID: 525547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1345 Valley Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Anacostia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.6% greater than in Washington, and 20.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Anacostia home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Anacostia home values.
- 2320 Chester St SE APT T-1 Washington, DC$160K21.5775
- 2320 Chester St SE # 203 Washington, DC$164K211,250
- 2320 Chester St SE APT 201 Washington, DC$162K21.5775
- 2320 Chester St SE APT 303 Washington, DC$162K21.5798
- 2320 Chester St SE APT 301 Washington, DC$160K21.5775
- 2320 Chester St SE APT 103 Washington, DC$161K21.5798
- 2314 Chester St SE Washington, DC$510K42.52,012
- Valley Pl SE Washington, DC$187K311,360
- Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$193K311,200
- Valley Pl SE Washington, DC$275K411,860
- 1337 Valley Pl SE Washington, DC$518K32.51,920
- 2316 Chester St SE Washington, DC$253K311,674
- 2305 Chester St SE Washington, DC$214K311,556
- 1333 Valley Pl SE Washington, DC$482K441,804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292