- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1345 Wanda Dr, Hanover, PA 173313 beds, 3 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,003 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $194,900
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 52000160042D000000
- Zillow Home ID: 60485475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1345 Wanda Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 17331, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% less than in West Manheim, and 37.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 17331 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Manheim.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17331 home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,248 sqft, 2,178 sqft lot, built in 2002
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 1343 Wanda Dr Hanover, PA$129K32.51,520
- 1347 Wanda Dr Hanover, PA$116K32.51,896
- 1341 Wanda Dr Hanover, PA$121K32.51,632
- 1349 Wanda Dr Hanover, PA$120K32.51,656
- 1339 Wanda Dr Hanover, PA$124K32.51,656
- 27 Loop Dr Hanover, PA$162K321,736
- 1359 Wanda Dr Hanover, PA$121K32.51,632
- 25 Loop Dr Hanover, PA$167K32.51,648
- 1329 Wanda Dr Hanover, PA$114K32.51,656
- 4 Zachary Dr Hanover, PA$175K32.51,616
- 1361 Wanda Dr Hanover, PA$206K32.11,620
- 1327 Wanda Dr Hanover, PA$139K331,616
- 6 Zachary Dr Hanover, PA$117K32.51,600
- 29 Loop Dr Hanover, PA$160K321,857
- 1363 Wanda Dr Hanover, PA$121K31.51,600
- 5 Zachary Dr Hanover, PA$142K32.51,256
- 1325 Wanda Dr Hanover, PA$150K32.51,982
- 8 Zachary Dr Hanover, PA$158K42.52,400
- 1365 Wanda Dr Hanover, PA$117K32.51,632
- 23 Loop Dr Hanover, PA$116K311,232
Nearby Schools in West Manheim
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292