- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13450 Eppes Falls Rd, Chesterfield, VA 238384 beds, 4 baths, 3,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 16.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $479,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,456 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Parcel #: 702637616600000
- Zillow Home ID: 65197337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13450 Eppes Falls Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23838, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.6% lower than in Chesterfield, and 46.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23838 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chesterfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23838 home values.
- 13520 Eppes Falls Rd Chesterfield, VA$541K54.53,909
- 13440 Eppes Falls Rd Chesterfield, VA$425K43.53,228
- 13531 Cedar Creek Rd Chesterfield, VA$317K32.52,433
- 13400 Eppes Falls Rd Chesterfield, VA$503K44.54,000
- 13340 Eppes Falls Rd Chesterfield, VA$384K43.52,708
- 13320 Eppes Falls Rd Chesterfield, VA$494K43.54,998
- 13639 Cedar Creek Rd Chesterfield, VA--Studio--2,476
- 13300 Eppes Falls Rd Chesterfield, VA$690K64.54,757
- 13511 Cedar Creek Rd Chesterfield, VA$431K42.52,870
- 13907 Cedar Creek Rd Chesterfield, VA$194K321,617
- 13913 Cedar Creek Rd Chesterfield, VA$166K321,425
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!