- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1346 Kennesaw Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322183 beds, 2 baths, 1,823 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $209,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Water purification and softner system. Sprinkler system runs on a well.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,823 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1069395525
- Zillow Home ID: 62776915
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1346 Kennesaw Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oceanway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 92.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 213.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanway home values.
- 1354 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$150K422,016
- 12663 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$188K52.52,842
- 12655 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$148K42.52,312
- 12659 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$148K42.52,083
- 1343 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$145K421,848
- 1351 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$182K322,837
- 1362 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$129K322,006
- 1337 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$144K421,848
- 12651 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$186K422,161
- 1357 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$149K422,331
- Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$180K442,893
- 12681 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$193K432,357
- 12662 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$197K322,333
- 12654 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$148K422,036
- 1344 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$167K432,334
- 1363 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$134K321,850
- 12623 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$128K321,850
- 1352 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$150K421,995
- 12670 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$127K421,922
- 1370 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$192K432,600
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!