1346 Knolls Ave S, Dekalb, IL 601154 beds, 3 baths, 1,566 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 62 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1999 for $148,450
- Price/sqft: $118
- MLS #: 08675923
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0821474003
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 61699530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1346 Knolls Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% higher than in Dekalb, and 404.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 1354 Knolls Ave S Dekalb, IL$162K332,800
- 1322 Knolls Ave S Dekalb, IL$172K------
- 1325 Knolls Ave S Dekalb, IL$144K32--
- 1366 Knolls Ave S Dekalb, IL$183K------
- 599 Persimmon St Dekalb, IL$180K------
- 685 Persimmon St Dekalb, IL$198K332,500
- 1351 Walnut St Dekalb, IL$214K------
- 1363 Knolls Ave S Dekalb, IL$184K------
- 1335 Walnut St Dekalb, IL$222K------
- 1367 Walnut St Dekalb, IL$200K------
- 597 Persimmon St Dekalb, IL$188K332,500
- 610 Persimmon St Dekalb, IL$155K------
- 598 Persimmon St Dekalb, IL$179K42.5195
- 701 Persimmon St Dekalb, IL$197K------
- Walnut St Dekalb, IL--------
- 1308 Knolls Ave S Dekalb, IL$165K------
- 594 Persimmon St Dekalb, IL$148K------
- 689 Plum St Dekalb, IL$185K------
- 676 Persimmon St Dekalb, IL$208K433,100
- 676 Knolls St W Dekalb, IL$188K53.52,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!