1346 Parkwood Pl NW, Washington, DC 20010
Sold on 11/16/11: $632,250
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,850 sq ft
- Lot:1,849 sqft
- Year Built:1911
- Last Sold:Nov 2011 for $632,250
- Heating Type:Other
For more information please contact Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-277-3304. Keller Williams Cap. Properties.
In the late 1800?s Columbia Heights was considered the best neighborhood in Washington, and now the relevance has been renewed. With a diverse history, this neighborhood is very close to downtown DC. The home is walking distance to the Metro, and all the shops and restaurants of the new Columbia Heights.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow845
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Parcel #2827S 0068
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID472310
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$726,046||$661K – $791K||+$6,043||$392||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,105/mo||$1.7K – $4.1K/mo||+$40||$1.68||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Columbia Heights home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Columbia Heights homes, this home is valued 48.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% lower than in Washington, and 41.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 1346 Parkwood Pl Nw
- 1344 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$574K31.51,332
- 1348 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$736K54.01,840
- 1342 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$574K51.51,600
- 1350 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$549K31.51,208
- 1340 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$586K42.01,280
- 1352 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$601K32.01,680
- 1338 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$668K32.51,328
- 1354 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$585K32.01,328
- 1347 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$564K31.51,304
- 1349 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$585K31.51,304
- 1345 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$673K33.01,800
- 1351 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$578K31.51,296
- 1343 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$827K33.51,944
- 1336 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$587K41.51,452
- 1356 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$571K31.51,280
- 1341 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$563K32.01,304
- 1353 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$753K33.02,224
- 1347 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$570K41.01,280
- 1345 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$667K32.01,328
- 1349 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$670K32.51,280
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005