13460 Cedar Creek Hts, Middlebury, IN 465405 beds, 5 baths, 6,687 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 139 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $10
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $179
- MLS #: 201415648
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1500 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 910 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,687 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 200804401030000034
- Zillow Home ID: 79865403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13460 Cedar Creek Hts
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Middlebury, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middlebury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 13400 Cedar Creek Hts Middlebury, IN$409K42.52,803
- 55605 Little Creek Ln Middlebury, IN$392K543,765
- 13452 County Road 12 Middlebury, IN$180K312,400
- 13452 County Road 12 LOT 5 Middlebury, IN$196K31.51,982
- 13452 County Road 12 LOT 4 Middlebury, IN$235K312,850
- 55618 Nadelhorn Pl Middlebury, IN$372K542,414
- 13345 Cedar Creek Dr Middlebury, IN$543K43.54,026
- Little Creek Ln Middlebury, IN$346K534,200
- 55623 Little Creek Ln Middlebury, IN$478K534,300
- 55628 Nadelhorn Pl Middlebury, IN$258K433,220
- Little Creek Ln Middlebury, IN--------
- 55656 Nadelhorn Pl Middlebury, IN$242K41.52,376
- Nadelhorn Pl Middlebury, IN--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!