1348 Darryl Dr, San Jose, CA 951302 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,149 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 275 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $561
- MLS #: 81421220
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Unit Coverage Insurance, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Heating \ Wall Furnace, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Duet Home, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2114058874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1348 Darryl Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.1% lower than in San Jose, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 1350 Darryl Dr San Jose, CA$546K21980
- 1342 Darryl Dr San Jose, CA$805K----1,909
- 3608 Countrywood Ct San Jose, CA$1.04M321,575
- 1356 Darryl Dr San Jose, CA$631K21875
- 3605 Compton Ln San Jose, CA$862K421,775
- 1336 Darryl Dr San Jose, CA$791K----1,909
- 1362 Darryl Dr San Jose, CA$797K------
- 1360 Darryl Dr San Jose, CA$786K----1,752
- 3614 Countrywood Ct San Jose, CA$954K421,971
- 3615 Compton Ln San Jose, CA$888K42.51,971
- 1328 Darryl Dr San Jose, CA$802K----1,909
- 1327 Darryl Dr San Jose, CA$952K422,084
- 1368 Darryl Dr San Jose, CA$774K----1,752
- 3623 Compton Ln San Jose, CA$1.09M52.52,353
- 3620 Countrywood Ct San Jose, CA$1.04M53.52,405
- 1323 Darryl Dr San Jose, CA$877K42.51,971
- 1322 Darryl Dr San Jose, CA$809K----1,909
- 1377 Darryl Dr San Jose, CA$788K321,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!