- Lot: 45.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 32 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,440 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $247,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- MLS #: 1297981
- Finished basement, 562 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Class \ Residential, Approx Age \ 50+, Type \ Single Family-Detached, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ None, CONDO REGIME INCLUDES \ None, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Front, FLOORS \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Crawl Space, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Sloped Gently, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Some Trees, ROOF \ Composition Shingle, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Other, WATER HEATER \ Electric, HOA (Y\N) \ N, Auction (Y\N) \ N, APPLIANCES \ Oven-Electric, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, COOLING SYSTEM \ Central Forced, COOLING SYSTEM \ Electric, DRIVEWAY \ Gravel, HEATING SYSTEM \ Electric, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Smoke Detector, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, SEWER \ Septic, WATER \ Well, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Windows-Thermal, FLOORS \ Carpet, GARAGE FEATURES \ Door Opener, GARBAGE PICKUP \ Private, MRBED FEATURES \ Double Sink, MRBED FEATURES \ Full Bath, MRBED FEATURES \ Walk-in Closet, STORAGE SPACE \ Garage, APPLIANCES \ Cook Top-Electric, FIREPLACE \ Wood Burning Fireplace, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, GARAGE FEATURES \ Side\Rear Entry, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Fan, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Laundry, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Bonus Room\Rec Room, STYLE \ Ranch, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Tilt Out Windows, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Brick Veneer-Partial, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Countertops-Other, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Walk In Closet, APPLIANCES \ Oven-Self Cleaning, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Pool-In Ground, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Split Floor Plan, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Corner, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Some Storm Doors, BASEMENT \ Walkout, FOUNDATION \ Basement, FLOORS \ Vinyl, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Creek, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Enclosed, FIREPLACE \ Masonry, MRBED FEATURES \ Tub\Shower, COOLING SYSTEM \ Attic Fan, STORAGE SPACE \ Out Building, SQFT Finished and Heated \ 2200-2399, BASEMENT \ Partial, FOUNDATION \ Sump Pump, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Bookcase, FIREPLACE \ Circulating, FIREPLACE \ Woodstove, STORAGE SPACE \ Out Building w\Elec., LOT DESCRIPTION \ Pasture, Garage Type \ Combination, BASEMENT \ Partial Finished, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), Res. Property Disc. Req? \ Yes, LeadBased Paint Disc Req? \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0599010100200
- Zillow Home ID: 11060510
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29627 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Belton as a whole. Among 29627 homes, this home is 343.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 149.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29627, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% lower than in Belton, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29627 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Belton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29627 home values.
|1334 Holiday Dam Rd Belton, SC||--||--||--||--|
|1338 Holiday Dam Rd Belton, SC||$122K||3||1.5||1,262|
|111 Henry Ln Belton, SC||$135K||--||1||1,680|
|101 Henry Ln Belton, SC||$143K||4||2||1,152|
|1320 Holiday Dam Rd Belton, SC||--||--||--||--|
|1343 Holiday Dam Rd Belton, SC||$155K||2||1||1,421|
|327 Dry Oak Rd Belton, SC||$152K||3||1.5||1,593|
|591 River Rd Belton, SC||$126K||--||--||1,680|
|599 River Rd Belton, SC||$79K||2||1||1,340|
|317 Dry Oak Rd Belton, SC||$104K||--||1||1,248|
|1211 Holiday Dam Rd Belton, SC||$66K||--||1||720|
|1415 Holiday Dam Rd Belton, SC||$222K||2||1||1,109|
|522 Oak Hill Rd Belton, SC||--||--||--||--|
|1203 Holiday Dam Rd Belton, SC||$83K||3||2||1,396|
|1424 Holiday Dam Rd Belton, SC||$89K||--||1||672|
|111 Mccullough School Rd Honea Path, SC||$71K||--||--||--|
|Holiday Dam Rd Belton, SC||--||--||--||--|
|526 Oak Hill Rd Belton, SC||$198K||2||2||1,844|
|Holiday Dam Rd Belton, SC||--||--||--||--|
|145 Mccullough School Rd Honea Path, SC||$64K||--||1||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Belton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!