1348 Maple View Pl SE, Washington, DC 20020
Sold on 7/19/12: $162,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,366 sq ft
- Lot:6,581 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $162,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow179
- Parcel #5804 0802
- Room Count7
- School DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID525545
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$282,919||$249K – $325K||+$35,905||$119||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,011/mo||$1.3K – $2.9K/mo||+$8||$0.85||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Anacostia home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 4.7% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Anacostia homes, this home is valued 31.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 62% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Anacostia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 189.6% greater than in Washington, and 61.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Anacostia home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Anacostia home values.
Neighborhood for 1348 Maple View Pl Se
- 1344 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$302K42.02,702
- 1354 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$272K32.02,020
- 2337 Chester St SE Washington, DC$211K31.01,360
- 1347 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$239K31.01,556
- 2329 Chester St SE Washington, DC$201K32.0992
- 2325 Chester St SE Washington, DC$289K42.02,232
- 2314 Chester St SE Washington, DC$287K42.52,012
- 2320 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$238K42.01,360
- 1322 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$214K42.01,488
- 2321 High St SE Washington, DC$211K32.01,421
- 2320 Chester St SE # 203 Washington, DC$134K21.01,250
- 2320 Chester St SE APT 302 Washington, DC$185K22.0697
- 2320 Chester St SE APT 103 Washington, DC$181K21.5798
- 2336 High St SE Washington, DC$208K31.5960
- 1345 Valley Pl SE Washington, DC$322K42.01,992
- 1382 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$196K21.01,156
- 2328 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$204K32.01,400
- 1338 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$213K43.01,252
- 2330 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$213K32.01,400
- 2223 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$217K32.01,488
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005