1349 Bodega Way, Vista, CA 920813 beds, 3 baths, 1,835 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,094 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $245
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Roof type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,835 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 1833912200
- Zillow Home ID: 16638576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1349 Bodega Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92081, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.9% lower than in Vista, and 64.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92081 home values.
- 1345 Bodega Way Vista, CA$448K32.51,594
- 1353 Bodega Way Vista, CA$486K32.51,835
- 1341 Bodega Way Vista, CA$501K32.51,886
- 1357 Bodega Way Vista, CA$498K32.51,886
- 1337 Bodega Way Vista, CA$439K321,420
- 1423 Alga Ct Vista, CA$510K32.51,939
- 1331 Biada St Vista, CA$503K32.51,886
- 1323 Montego Ct Vista, CA$420K221,420
- 1335 Biada St Vista, CA$449K32.51,594
- 1319 Montego Ct Vista, CA$502K32.51,886
- 1337 Biada St Vista, CA$482K32.51,886
- 1427 Alga Ct Vista, CA$474K32.51,835
- 1333 Bodega Way Vista, CA$501K331,835
- 1315 Montego Ct Vista, CA$412K331,594
- 1293 Calma Ct Vista, CA$505K32.51,886
- 1341 Biada St Vista, CA$422K221,420
- 1431 Alga Ct Vista, CA$491K32.51,886
- 1405 Camara Ct Vista, CA$475K32.51,835
- 1289 Calma Ct Vista, CA$461K321,594
- 1307 Montego Ct Vista, CA$508K32.51,995
Nearby Schools in Vista
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292