- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 613 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: O5350061
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 569 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv/Boat, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Other, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ South, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Circular Drive, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Dishwasher, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Refrigerator, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Roof Product, Green Energy Features \ Heat Pump Water Heater, Green Landscaping \ Fl. Friendly/Native Landscape, Green Landscaping \ Non Toxic Fertilizer/Pesticides, Green Water Features \ High Eff. (Low Flow) Toilet, Green Water Features \ High Eff. Faucet/Fixtures, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Indoor Air Quality \ Non Toxic Pest Control, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Limited Service, Location \ Pool View, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Diving Board, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Septic, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,954 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 126
- Parcel #: 1221295BD33000190
- Zillow Home ID: 47656420
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32701 home values will rise 8.9% next year, compared to a 5.8% rise for Longwood as a whole. Among 32701 homes, this home is 135.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 59.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32701, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% less than in Longwood, and 16.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32701 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Longwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32701 home values.
|1351 Charlotte St Altamonte Springs, FL||$175K||3||2||1,721|
|1345 Charlotte St Altamonte Springs, FL||$209K||4||2||2,127|
|1045 North St Longwood, FL||$217K||--||1||2,383|
|1025 North St Longwood, FL||$152K||3||2||1,493|
|1344 Charlotte St Altamonte Springs, FL||$221K||3||2||2,223|
|1352 Charlotte St Altamonte Springs, FL||$249K||--||2.5||2,403|
|1353 Charlotte St Altamonte Springs, FL||$159K||--||2||1,581|
|1065 North St Longwood, FL||$182K||4||2||1,844|
|1015 North St Longwood, FL||$145K||3||2||1,461|
|1343 Charlotte St Altamonte Springs, FL||$204K||3||2||1,800|
|1355 Charlotte St Altamonte Springs, FL||$147K||--||2||1,324|
|1030 North St Longwood, FL||$126K||3||2||1,075|
|1040 North St Longwood, FL||$125K||--||2||1,082|
|1349 Freymark St Altamonte Springs, FL||$128K||3||2||1,232|
|1146 Seminole Ave Altamonte Springs, FL||$226K||--||3||2,265|
|1020 North St Longwood, FL||$128K||--||2||1,075|
|1342 Charlotte St Altamonte Springs, FL||$241K||--||2.5||2,504|
|1345 Freymark St Altamonte Springs, FL||$125K||--||2||1,161|
|1005 North St Longwood, FL||$145K||--||2||1,276|
|1075 North St Longwood, FL||$132K||--||2||1,406|
Nearby Schools in Longwood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!