1349 Clay St, San Francisco, CA 941096 beds, 7 baths, 4,896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,135 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $5,700,000
- Price/sqft: $1,164
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,896 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 0220 033
- Zillow Home ID: 15067854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1349 Clay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Nob Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% less than in San Francisco, and 5.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Nob Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Nob Hill home values.
- 1357 Clay St APT 8 San Francisco, CA$998K11--
- 1357 Clay St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$498KStudio1400
- 123 Leroy Pl San Francisco, CA$1.12M--11,050
- 119 Leroy Pl San Francisco, CA$1.25M221,667
- 121 Leroy Pl San Francisco, CA$1.06M----1,020
- 119 Leroy Pl San Francisco, CA$1.66M22.51,667
- 115-117 Leroy Pl San Francisco, CA$2.22M--22,276
- 116-120 Leroy Pl San Francisco, CA$3.36M--33,927
- 1340 Clay St APT 602 San Francisco, CA$3.1M332,730
- 1340 Clay St UNIT 601 San Francisco, CA$1.78M222,000
- 1340 Clay St APT 504 San Francisco, CA$1.56M221,720
- 1340 Clay St APT 503 San Francisco, CA$1.58M221,650
- 1340 Clay St APT 502 San Francisco, CA$1.61M221,670
- 1340 Clay St APT 501 San Francisco, CA$2.03M222,000
- 1340 Clay St APT 404 San Francisco, CA$1.59M221,700
- 1340 Clay St APT 802 San Francisco, CA$2.24M332,190
- 1340 Clay St APT 801 San Francisco, CA$2.76M222,000
- 1340 Clay St APT 403 San Francisco, CA$599K11700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!