1349 K St SE, Washington, DC 20003
Sold on 9/3/13: $561,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,312 sq ft
- Lot:1,545 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $561,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Parcel #1047 0811
- Room Count5
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow189
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID424446
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$583,489||$508K – $659K||-$4,459||$444||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,537/mo||$1.5K – $2.9K/mo||-$15||$1.93||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 14% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.4% lower than in Washington, and 76.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 1349 K St Se
- 1347 K St SE Washington, DC$543K21.51,184
- 1351 K St SE Washington, DC$458K21.0848
- 1345 K St SE Washington, DC$555K31.51,378
- 1353 K St SE Washington, DC$490K21.0917
- 1355 K St SE Washington, DC$921K63.52,379
- 1367 K St SE APT 303 Washington, DC$247K11.0492
- 1367 K St SE APT 302 Washington, DC$250K11.0523
- 1367 K St SE APT 301 Washington, DC$250K11.0514
- 1367 K St SE APT 203 Washington, DC$243K11.0466
- 1367 K St SE APT 202 Washington, DC$240K11.0493
- 1367 K St SE APT 201 Washington, DC$241K11.0492
- 1367 K St SE APT 103 Washington, DC$241K11.0466
- 1367 K St SE APT 102 Washington, DC$247K11.0493
- 1367 K St SE APT 101 Washington, DC$241K11.0492
- 1367 K St SE APT A Washington, DC$227K11.0492
- 1367 K St SE APT B Washington, DC$249K11.0529
- 1367 K St SE APT 201 Washington, DC$235K11.0461
- 1363 K St SE APT 303 Washington, DC$242K11.0504
- 1363 K St SE APT 103 Washington, DC$233K11.0492
- 1363 K St SE APT 102 Washington, DC$231K11.0493
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005