- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $112
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Shades, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Loft, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Shades, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 26-30 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Shades, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Exterior Property Features \ Porch, Exterior Property Features \ Storms/Screens, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Fireplace Location \ Loft, Fireplace Type/Details \ Wood Burning, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Interior Property Features \ 2nd Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ 2nd Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Shades, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Other Information \ Interstate Access, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Pending, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Lake Michigan, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,297 sqft
- Parcel #: 0710212073
- Zillow Home ID: 4502542
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60563 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Naperville as a whole. Among 60563 homes, this home is valued 50.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60563, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 126.4% higher than in Naperville, and 106.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60563 home values.
Nearby Schools in Naperville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!