- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 2,208 all time views
- HOA Fee: $500
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $770,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $269
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 590 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Acres, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Acres, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Mountains, Water \ Private/Mutual
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 161382013000
- Zillow Home ID: 19371859
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $670K-1.22M.
Market guideZillow predicts 93908 home values will rise 9% next year, compared to a 10.9% rise for Salinas as a whole. Among 93908 homes, this home is valued 29.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93908, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.6% lower than in Salinas, and 62.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93908 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93908 home values.
|13495 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$835K||3||3||2,609|
|13515 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$758K||2||2||1,959|
|13514 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$824K||5||3||2,564|
|13525 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$752K||3||2||1,800|
|13492 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$754K||3||2.5||2,004|
|13498 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$934K||3||2.5||3,077|
|13504 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$887K||4||3||2,860|
|13489 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$772K||3||3||2,115|
|13529 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$769K||3||3||2,139|
|13510 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$889K||3||2.5||2,746|
|13488 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$819K||4||2||2,540|
|13500 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$793K||3||2.5||2,207|
|13506 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$1.69M||5||4.5||5,020|
|13482 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$806K||3||2||2,353|
|13502 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$1.37M||3||3||3,686|
|13485 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$757K||4||2||2,110|
|13535 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$826K||4||3||2,538|
|13524 Paseo Terrano Salinas, CA||$1.1M||3||3.5||3,080|
|13360 Cuesta Verde Salinas, CA||$1.08M||4||3||2,931|
|13370 Cuesta Verde Salinas, CA||$755K||3||2.5||1,944|
Nearby Schools in Salinas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!