135-137 Williams StUNIT 3, BOSTON, MA 02130
Sold on 11/22/13: $330,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:950 sq ft
- Lot:950 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $330,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ Third Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ 2/3 Family,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID67096629
- Parcel #W:11 P:02755 S:006
- Last Remodel Year2003
- Days on Zillow113
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$321,421||$305K – $341K||+$1,848||$338||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,143/mo||$1.7K – $3.2K/mo||+$19||$2.26||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 26.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Plain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69% less than in Boston, and 89.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
Neighborhood for 135-137 Williams Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005