- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
135 Allen St, Lockport, NY 140943 beds, 2 baths, 1,468 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $20,300
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 468 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,468 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 2909001090300002014000
- Zillow Home ID: 31432840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 135 Allen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14094 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Town of Lockport, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14094 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
- 147 Allen St Lockport, NY$77K41.51,676
- 131 Allen St Lockport, NY$83K633,392
- 306 Church St Lockport, NY$126K41.51,960
- 153 Allen St Lockport, NY$59K31.51,344
- 119 Allen St Lockport, NY$62K321,500
- 155 Allen St Lockport, NY$41K21945
- 79 Monroe St Lockport, NY$35K21736
- 50 Monroe St Lockport, NY$43K221,996
- 140 Allen St Lockport, NY$38K11640
- 161 Allen St Lockport, NY$73K421,980
- 310 Church St Lockport, NY$53K31.51,594
- 115 Allen St Lockport, NY$55K522,368
- 115 Allen St # 0 Lockport, NY$145K------
- 142 Allen St Lockport, NY$48K311,519
- 278 Church St Lockport, NY$50K521,792
- 81 Monroe St Lockport, NY$39K21782
- 78 Monroe St Lockport, NY$50K221,122
- 146 Allen St Lockport, NY$52K421,856
- 318 Church St Lockport, NY$51K421,890
- 274 Church St Lockport, NY$65K41.51,904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!