This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2004
- Views: 270 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $162,500
- ADULT_COMMUNITY: Yes
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- AMENITIES: Laundromat
- AMENITIES: Marina
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- APPLIANCES: Dryer
- APPLIANCES: Microwave
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- APPLIANCES: Washer
- ASSC_POOL: No
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Intercom
- BEACH_DESCRIPTION: Ocean
- BEACH_MILES_TO: 1/2 to 1 Mile
- BEACH_OWNERSHIP: Public
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: Yes
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: Central Air
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- DIN_LEVEL: First Floor
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Decorative Lighting
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Gutters
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Patio
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Professional Landscaping
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Screens
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Sprinkler System
- FLOORING: Tile
- FLOORING: Wood
- HEATING: Electric
- HEATING: Forced Air
- HEATING: Gas
- HOT_WATER: Electric
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Pets on Premises
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Pets on Premises
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Intercom
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MASTER_BATH: No
- MBR_DSCRP: Ceiling Fan(s)
- MBR_DSCRP: Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- PETS_ALLOWED: Yes w/ Restrictions
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- RESTRICTIONS: Adult Community
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: Garden
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Front
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Middle
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Street
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: Washer Hookup
- WARRANTY: No
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 75
- Floor size: 756 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: M:25 P:24B103
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 68547017
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-285K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01952, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Salisbury, and 66.7% less than the national average.
|Other Units in this Building (71)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 135 Beach Rd|
Nearby Schools in Town of Salisbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Triton Regional High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded7.9 mi
PK-6 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.