135 Beach Rd UNIT D4, Salisbury, MA 019522 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,565 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2004
- 112 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $409
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $292,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- MLS #: 71676754
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ Yes,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FLOORING \ Wood Laminate,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Attic Access,OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH2_DSCRP \ French Doors,OTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,RESTRICTIONS \ Adult Community,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Ground,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Walkout,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 74
- Floor size: 1,565 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: M:25 P: 24D4
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 68547015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 135 Beach Road UNIT D4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01952 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Salisbury, and 67.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01952 home values.
- Unit C5$312K22.51,657
- Unit C3$310K22.51,651
- Unit C4$310K22.51,651
- Unit A2$357K22.51,679
- Unit C1$316K21.51,682
- Unit A1$316K22.51,679
- Unit E4$319K22.51,679
- Unit D3$302K231,621
- Unit E2$317K22.51,682
- Unit B308$137K11681
- Unit E1$322K22.51,687
- Unit E3$324K231,683
- Unit B307$127K11681
- Unit B300$223K221,023
- Unit B104$135K11681
- Unit B303$135K11756
- Unit B215$135K11756
- Unit B309$154K22922
- Unit B206$135K11681
- Unit B103$136K11756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292