- Lot: 10,010 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 865 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $373,522
- Price/sqft: $161
- MLS #: 1049349
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Wet Bar
- Property Type \ Residential, Tenant Occupied \ No, Heat Type \ Gas, Heat Type 2 \ Forced Air, Kitchen Level \ Main, Living Room Level \ Main, Master Bedroom Level \ Upper, Pool \ No, Previous Status \ Active, School Transportation \ Yes, Sewage \ Public, Type of Property \ Residence\Single Family, Water \ Public, Roof \ Asphalt, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Upper, Style \ 2 Story or 2 Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Upper, In-House Comm Difference \ No, Basement \ Yes, Construction Type \ Existing, Dining Room Level \ Main, Floors \ Wall to Wall, Status \ Contingent, Floors \ Hard Wood, Entry Level \ Main, Construction \ Brick, 4th Bedroom Level \ Upper, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Game Room Level \ Lower, County \ North Allegheny, Construction \ Other, Family Room Level \ Main, Inclusions \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Cooling \ Central, Inclusions \ Screens, Den Level \ Main, Inclusions \ Gas Stove, Laundry Room Level \ Main, Inclusions \ Disposal, Inclusions \ Dishwasher, Inclusions \ Microwave Oven, Inclusions \ Kitchen Island, Inclusions \ Auto Door on Garage, Additional Room Level \ Lower, Inclusions \ Wet Bar, School District \ Pine\Richland
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,852 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 1499N00013000000
- Zillow Home ID: 87987921
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $339-515K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 15090 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Pittsburgh Metro as a whole. Among 15090 homes, this home is 50.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 15090, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% less than in Pittsburgh Metro, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 15090 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15090 home values.
|137 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$365K||4||2.5||2,596|
|133 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$429K||4||2.5||3,336|
|139 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$390K||4||2.5||2,574|
|131 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$459K||4||3.5||3,564|
|141 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$323K||4||2.5||1,978|
|129 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$385K||4||2.5||2,644|
|132 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$355K||4||2.5||2,620|
|130 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$380K||4||2.5||2,839|
|143 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$333K||4||2.5||2,140|
|127 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$459K||4||2.5||3,126|
|200 Egret Dr Wexford, PA||$366K||4||3.5||2,624|
|128 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$360K||4||3.5||2,592|
|140 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$316K||4||2.5||1,920|
|145 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$339K||4||2.5||2,280|
|125 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$472K||4||2.5||3,336|
|126 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$357K||4||2.5||2,688|
|203 Egret Dr Wexford, PA||$361K||4||2.5||2,632|
|502 Eagle Ct Wexford, PA||$387K||5||3.5||2,822|
|148 Blue Heron Dr Wexford, PA||$358K||3||2.5||2,562|
|500 Eagle Ct Wexford, PA||$428K||3||2.5||3,295|
Nearby Schools in Wexford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
11-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.