- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 210 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,174 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $57,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $47
- MLS #: 07296354
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking \ 3 Car Or More, Roof Type \ Composition, Style \ Ranch, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Septic Tank, Amenities \ None, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Dining Rm\Living Rm Combo, Heating Source \ Gas, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Boathouse\Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Basement \ Slab\None, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Country Kitchen, Parking \ Parking Pad, Kitchen Equipment \ None, Laundry Location \ Hall
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,210 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 024-02015021
- Zillow Home ID: 58499509
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-101K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30294 home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 6% rise for Henry as a whole. Among 30294 homes, this home is 3.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 63.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30294, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 839% greater than in Henry, and 3316.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30294 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Henry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30294 home values.
|151 Bond Dr Ellenwood, GA||$73K||3||2||1,210|
|125 Bond Dr Ellenwood, GA||$76K||3||2||1,210|
|143 Bond Dr Ellenwood, GA||$76K||3||2||1,210|
|1296 Fairview Rd Ellenwood, GA||$72K||3||2||1,191|
|1344 Fairview Rd Ellenwood, GA||$73K||3||2||1,210|
|115 Bond Dr Ellenwood, GA||$76K||3||2||1,210|
|159 Bond Dr Ellenwood, GA||$75K||3||2||1,210|
|1302 Fairview Rd Ellenwood, GA||$74K||3||2||1,255|
|173 Bond Dr Ellenwood, GA||$73K||3||2||1,210|
|1314 Fairview Rd Ellenwood, GA||$113K||3||2||2,230|
|1362 Fairview Rd Ellenwood, GA||$72K||3||2||1,236|
|1332 Fairview Rd Ellenwood, GA||$89K||3||2||1,818|
|167 Bond Dr Ellenwood, GA||$74K||3||2||1,210|
|105 Bond Dr Ellenwood, GA||$78K||3||2||1,210|
|66 Bond Dr Ellenwood, GA||$90K||3||2||1,296|
|1290 Fairview Rd Ellenwood, GA||$75K||3||2||1,255|
|100 Fairview Springs Dr Ellenwood, GA||$161K||3||3||3,026|
|1370 Fairview Rd Ellenwood, GA||$73K||3||2||1,210|
|179 Bond Dr Ellenwood, GA||$71K||3||2||1,210|
|1354 Fairview Rd Ellenwood, GA||$73K||3||2||1,236|
Nearby Schools in Henry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!