135 Bremen Way, Madison, MS 391103 beds, 2 baths, 1,781 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 70 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $33
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2011
- Price/sqft: $130
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Softwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Outdoor Fireplace, In-ceiling speakers throughout, Private back yard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,781 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 082D19 1290000
- Zillow Home ID: 116079458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 135 Bremen Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 39110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% lower than in Madison, and 32.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 39110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 167 Stillhouse Creek Dr Madison, MS------1,744
- 171 Stillhouse Creek Dr Madison, MS$204K321,787
- 134 Stillhouse Creek Dr Madison, MS$180K----1,742
- 174 Stillhouse Creek Dr Madison, MS$204K321,828
- 116 Copper Ridge Ct Madison, MS$186K421,788
- 114 Copper Ridge Ct Madison, MS$171K321,690
- 118 Copper Ridge Ct Madison, MS$184K----1,816
- 202 Stillhouse Creek Dr Madison, MS$192K----1,906
- 120 Copper Ridge Ct Madison, MS$189K----1,714
- 110 Copper Ridge Ct Madison, MS$174K321,678
- 207 Stillhouse Creek Dr Madison, MS$187K----1,777
- 206 Stillhouse Creek Dr Madison, MS$190K----1,832
- 208 Stillhouse Creek Dr Madison, MS$193K----2,014
Nearby Schools in Madison
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.