- Built in 2006
- 92 days on Zillow
- Views: 632 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $109,900
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: W10023349
- Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Appliances Included \ None, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Last Status \ Deposit - Continue To Show, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Status \ Active, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Condo Type \ Traditional, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Park Garage Type \ Under House, Area Num \ Waterbury, Neighborhood \ Waterbury (114), Style \ Condo, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Association Fee Includes \ Insurance, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Mill Rate \ 58.2200, Exterior Feature \ Paved Drive, Basement Type \ Garage Access, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Amenities Included \ None
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0059 B:0241 L:0133-4
- Zillow Home ID: 82409690
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $53-119K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06704 home values will decrease 5.3% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06704 homes, this home is 30.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% greater than in Waterbury, and 366.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06704 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06704 home values.
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!