- Built in 2006
- 351 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: B998127
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Security System
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Num \ Waterbury, Basement Type \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Type \ Partially Finished, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Area, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Mill Rate \ 58.2200, Neighborhood \ Waterbury (114), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Unknown, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Townhouse, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 23
- Floor size: 1,395 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0059 B:0241 L:0133-6
- Zillow Home ID: 82407263
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $62-155K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06704 home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06704 homes, this home is 26.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% greater than in Waterbury, and 208.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06704 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06704 home values.
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!