135 Cedar St, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Sold on 10/11/13:
Zestimate®: $289,099Update your Zestimate
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,470 sq ft
- Lot:6,098 sqft
- Year Built:Contact for details
- Last Sold:Oct 2013
- Heating Type:Forced air
Community services include Gonzales Elementary, Police Substation #4, and a reserve fire station. The private Casa Solana community pool is open to neighborhood members.
Less than a quarter mile walk is the Casa Solana shopping center, featuring a variety of useful services including La Montanita Co-op (groceries) and five distinct restaurants: Annapurna (Chai house and Ayurvedic cuisine); Xiclo (Vietnamese); Masa Sushi, La Dolce Vita (italian/pizzeria), and Home Run Pizza. During the Spring and Summer, the center hosts the Santa Fe Artists? market.
The Frank S. Ortiz Dog Park, a popular, off-leash dog play place for pooches, is two blocks north of the house, a great place for a hike, run, or dog walk. Bicentennial Alto Park, two blocks to the south, has tennis and basketball courts, a playing field, an outdoor pool and bike paths to old downtown and the Plaza.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Days on Zillow191
- Elementary SchoolGonzales
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- High SchoolSanta Fe
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolGonzales
- Neighborhood NameCasa Solana
- Parcel #011492425
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count9
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6827614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 135 Cedar Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 131 Cedar St Santa Fe, NM$343K------
- 139 Cedar St Santa Fe, NM$396K------
- 136 Pine St Santa Fe, NM$319K------
- 132 Pine St Santa Fe, NM$283K------
- 140 Pine St Santa Fe, NM$349K------
- 132 Cedar St Santa Fe, NM$341K------
- 136 Cedar St Santa Fe, NM$319K------
- 143 Cedar St Santa Fe, NM$330K------
- 140 Cedar St Santa Fe, NM$328K------
- 125 Cedar St Santa Fe, NM$281K31.01,437
- 144 Pine St Santa Fe, NM$298K------
- 126 Cedar St Santa Fe, NM$332K------
- Sunnyslope St Santa Fe, NM--------
- Calle Roble Santa Fe, NM$427K------
- 144 Cedar St Santa Fe, NM$345K------
- 126 Pine St Santa Fe, NM$304K------
- 139 Cibola Dr Santa Fe, NM$353K------
- 201 Sunnyslope St Santa Fe, NM$351K------
- 135 Pine St Santa Fe, NM$310K------
- 139 Pine St Santa Fe, NM$299K------
Nearby Schools in Santa Fe
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292