This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $305,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 734 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,078 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00410 B:00124 L:00012
- Zillow Home ID: 56083346
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 4.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Methuen, and 57.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|139 Cross St Methuen, MA||$232K||2||1.5||1,260|
|133 Cross St Methuen, MA||$342K||3||2.5||1,908|
|4 Jo Dan Ln Methuen, MA||$337K||3||2||2,166|
|138 Cross St Methuen, MA||$380K||4||2||3,338|
|2 Jo Dan Ln Methuen, MA||$391K||3||2.5||3,526|
|144 Cross St Methuen, MA||$259K||3||1||1,237|
|151 Cross St Methuen, MA||$277K||4||2||1,668|
|6 Jo Dan Ln Methuen, MA||$385K||3||2.5||2,768|
|120 Cross St Methuen, MA||$344K||5||2||3,403|
|10 Jo Dan Ln Methuen, MA||$319K||3||2.5||1,291|
|Jo Dan Ln Methuen, MA||$319K||3||2.5||1,291|
|114 Cross St Methuen, MA||$306K||--||--||--|
|96 Hampshire Rd Methuen, MA||$313K||5||2||2,156|
|98 Hampshire Rd Methuen, MA||$263K||3||1||1,262|
|100 Hampshire Rd Methuen, MA||$241K||3||1||1,482|
|102 Hampshire Rd Methuen, MA||$243K||3||1||1,644|
|5 Canobieola Rd Methuen, MA||$271K||4||2||2,149|
|81 Hampshire Rd Methuen, MA||$321K||2||2||1,719|
|92 Hampshire Rd Methuen, MA||$332K||3||1.5||2,804|
|7 Canobieola Rd Methuen, MA||$344K||4||3||2,586|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org