- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 1,895 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $147,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Bathrooms \ GARDEN TUB, Bathrooms \ SEP SHOWER, Bedroom \ MBR DOWN, Car Shelter Desc \ 2 GAR, Car Shelter Desc \ ATTACHED, Category \ Residential, Construction \ BRICK, Construction \ VINYL, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ LR-DR, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Energy \ DOUBLE PANES, Exterior \ FENCE, Exterior \ PATIO, Fireplace \ WOODBURN, Floors \ VINYL, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, InFile \ SELL DISC, Interior \ 9'+ CEILINGS, Interior \ W-IN CLOSET, Listing Status \ Active, LotDescription \ CORNER, LotDescription \ SUBDIVISION, Porch \ FRONT, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Style \ PATIO, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL, Terms-Offered \ FHA, Utilities \ ALL ELECTRIC
- Range / Oven
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 46-05-21-0-000-016.033
- Zillow Home ID: 72745695
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-191K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 36532 homes, this home is valued 27.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36532, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Fairhope, and 88.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 19132 Houston Ave2 beds, -- baths
1,120 sqft, 16,552 sqft lot, built in 1980
|137 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$174K||3||2||1,929|
|140 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$150K||--||1||1,539|
|100 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$149K||3||2||1,518|
|102 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$163K||3||2||1,703|
|139 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$159K||3||1||1,691|
|138 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$158K||3||2||1,770|
|140 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$110K||3||2||1,537|
|136 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$151K||3||2||1,570|
|104 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$165K||--||2||1,763|
|141 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$152K||3||1||1,560|
|142 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$158K||4||1||1,644|
|106 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$151K||3||2||1,552|
|143 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$159K||--||1||1,701|
|144 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$157K||3||2||1,653|
|108 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$162K||3||2||1,671|
|146 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$151K||--||1||1,548|
|145 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$151K||2||2||1,560|
|Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$151K||--||--||--|
|110 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$159K||--||2||1,697|
|148 Cypress Ln Fairhope, AL||$167K||4||1||1,908|
Nearby Schools in Fairhope
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!