- Lot: 1,576 sqft
- Built in 1920
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,785 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $38,000
- Price/sqft: $365
- MLS #: 6549422
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, AssociationFeeFrequency \ Monthly, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A\C, Floor \ Wood, Floor \ Tile\Brick, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ 9Ft+Ceiling, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, Kitchen1Level \ Main, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Type \ Row\Townhous, Water \ Public, FireplaceFeatures \ FamRoomFireP, BasementType \ None, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Seller, Parking \ 1-CarParking, MainEntrance \ Foyer, Roof \ PitchedRoof, StructureList \ Shed, FireplaceCount \ Three+FPs, FireplaceFeatures \ BrickFirePl, InteriorFeatures \ ExposedBeams, LaundryType \ UpprFlrLndry, Styles \ Contemporary, Exterior \ Brick, Design \ 3+Story, InteriorFeatures \ Skylight(s), BasementType \ Fully Finished, LivingRoomLevel \ Lower 1, FireplaceFeatures \ MainBedFireP, FireplaceFeatures \ DinRoomFireP, LisMediaList \ Document, BuildingFacadeOrientation \ South, WaterFront \ N, BedroomMaster1Level \ Third
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,575 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 59
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 023074940
- Zillow Home ID: 10182281
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $440-508K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Pennsport-Whitman-Queen home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Pennsport-Whitman-Queen homes, this home is 247% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 157% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pennsport-Whitman-Queen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43% lower than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pennsport-Whitman-Queen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pennsport-Whitman-Queen home values.
|133 Fitzwater St Philadelphia, PA||$482K||--||--||1,554|
|137 Fitzwater St Philadelphia, PA||$548K||4||1||1,884|
|139 Fitzwater St Philadelphia, PA||$372K||3||1||1,043|
|141 Fitzwater St Philadelphia, PA||$300K||1||1||896|
|143 Fitzwater St Philadelphia, PA||$251K||2||1||660|
|128 Fitzwater St Philadelphia, PA||$332K||--||--||992|
|145 Fitzwater St Philadelphia, PA||$290K||2||1.5||950|
|126 Fitzwater St Philadelphia, PA||$332K||--||--||992|
|132 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA||$627K||4||2.5||1,998|
|130 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA||$744K||--||--||2,904|
|130 Pemberton St APT 2 Philadelphia, PA||--||1||1||400|
|124 Fitzwater St Philadelphia, PA||$453K||3||1||1,464|
|751 S 2nd St # B Philadelphia, PA||$512K||2||2||1,512|
|126 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA||$658K||--||--||2,446|
|128 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA||$723K||2||2||2,904|
|134 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA||$606K||--||--||1,938|
|128 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA||--||1||1||2,904|
|745 S 2nd St Philadelphia, PA||$720K||Studio||--||2,884|
|134 Fitzwater St Philadelphia, PA||$673K||3||3||2,590|
|136 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA||$595K||--||--||2,016|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!