This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Enjoy stunning, permanently unobstructed views of the Statue of Liberty, New York Harbor, the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, Liberty State Park, and a huge swath of Jersey City from the wrap-around picture windows in this 19th floor southwest corner 1-bedroom co-op unit in the heart of downtown Jersey City.
Unit 19F, one of 200 units in this 24-hour doorman co-op building, is a completely renovated gem. The unit boasts:
* Gorgeous Cherry Hardwood Floors
* Granite Countertops and Door Sills
* Cherry Hardwood California Closets
* Custom-made Sunshades
* High-speed Cable and Internet ready (Comcast wired; Verizon FiOS coming soon)
* Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven/Stove, and Dishwasher
* New, Ultra-Quiet Air-Conditioning and Heating Unit
* Frosted glass sliding shower doors
* 255 cubic ft of closet space!!!
Montgomery Towers was one of the first luxury high-rise buildings built in downtown Jersey City:
* 24-Hour Doorman building
* 2 blocks to Grove Street PATH station - 20 mins to Midtown, 7 mins to WTC, 20 mins to Newark Penn Station for NJ Transit and Amtrak!
* 4 blocks to Exchange Place PATH - 5 minutes to WTC!
* 4 blocks to Light Rail - destinations all over Hudson and Bergen counties!
* Bus stop directly in front of building
* Brand NEW Elevators
* Laundry in Building
* Available Parking on-site, in adjacent lot, or in adjacent garage
* FREE on-site Bicycle Storage
* Additional Storage units available on-site
* NEW Boilers and Chillers
* Complete Facade Restoration in 2010
* Adjacent Dog Run
* No restrictions on sub-letting - Excellent investment property!
* No co-op Board approval or obscene down pmt required (unlike NYC co-ops)
Nearby Shopping, Dining, and Convenience:
* 3 blocks to Jersey City Public Library
* 2 blocks to Van Vorst Park with play equipment and dog run
* 2 blocks to Jersey City Main Post Office
* Within blocks of 5 fitness centers
* Major banks: Chase, PNC, Valley National, Citi, etc.
* Grocery stores: Pathmark, ShopRite, A&P, BJ's
* Doctor's offices: Dental, Vision, family doctors, OB/GYN, Liberty Medical Center
* Dozens of award-winning restaurants
* City Hall and government offices
* Dry cleaners, Tailors, and Shoe repair shops
* Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts
* Bed Bath & Beyond
* Home Depot
* Best Buy
* Newport Shopping Mall and Cinemas
* Child Care centers
* Dog boarding and training
* Public, Parochial, and Charter schools
Financial details for Unit 19F:
* 639 shares of 120,886 outstanding
* Fee incl. ALL utilities, maintenance, management fee, and ALL property taxes: $912
* 44.3% Tax Deductible: take $4,851 per year off your taxes!!!
* Don't forget the $8,000 government tax credit for first-time buyers!
- Built in 1962
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Park, Water
- FULLY FURNISHED
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 21
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 525 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Zillow Home ID: 2133720368
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $296-365K.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Jersey City as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 44.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.8% lower than in Jersey City, and 29.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
Nearby Schools in Jersey City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!