- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 422 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,521 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $417,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 210335
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Style \ Cape, Exterior Amenities \ Privacy, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Bdrm w\Bath, Lot Description \ Wooded, Lot Description \ Irregular Shape, Easement \ Yes, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Construction \ Wood Frame, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Right of Way \ Unk, Interior Amenities \ Interior Balcony, Interior Amenities \ Inlaw\Guest Qtrs, Garage \ Auto Opener, Garage \ 3+ Car, Interior Amenities \ Granite Counter, Appliances Incl \ Disposal, Interior Amenities \ Steam Shower, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Hot Water \ On Demand, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,900 sqft
- Parcel #: M:216 L:4
- Zillow Home ID: 60037667
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-400K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01226 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Dalton as a whole. Among 01226 homes, this home is 174.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% less than in Dalton, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dalton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01226 home values.
|109 N Mountain Rd Dalton, MA||$392K||3||2.5||2,774|
|161 N Mountain Rd Dalton, MA||$860K||4||5||6,290|
|13 Woodside Ave Dalton, MA||$214K||3||1.5||2,129|
|33 Woodside Ave Dalton, MA||$207K||3||1||1,982|
|7 Woodside Ave Dalton, MA||$205K||2||1||2,136|
|170 N Mountain Rd Dalton, MA||$356K||3||2||2,202|
|89 N Mountain Rd Dalton, MA||$358K||4||2.5||2,696|
|165 N Mountain Rd Dalton, MA||$416K||3||2.5||3,119|
|142 N Mountain Rd Dalton, MA||$514K||5||4||3,416|
|10 Sunnyside Dr Dalton, MA||$222K||2||1||2,434|
|6 Woodside Ave Dalton, MA||$196K||3||2||1,891|
|14 Woodside Ave Dalton, MA||$134K||2||1||988|
|30 Woodside Ave Dalton, MA||$169K||3||1.5||1,764|
|36 Woodside Ave Dalton, MA||$208K||4||1.5||2,360|
|162 Tower Rd Dalton, MA||$202K||3||2.5||2,181|
|12 Sunnyside Dr Dalton, MA||$162K||3||1.5||1,530|
|116 N Mountain Rd Dalton, MA||$435K||4||2.5||3,125|
|46 Woodside Ave Dalton, MA||$247K||4||3||2,494|
|154 Tower Rd Dalton, MA||$211K||3||2||1,766|
|54 Woodside Ave Dalton, MA||$265K||3||2||2,835|
Nearby Schools in Dalton
K-5 & ungraded1.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!