135 Newell Ave, Pawtucket, RI 028604 beds, 2 baths, 2,204 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,551 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 65 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 2011 for $3,905
- Price/sqft: $31
- MLS #: 1068923
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,204 sqft
- Parcel #: 570493
- Zillow Home ID: 89389218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 135 Newell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02860, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.8% higher than in Pawtucket, and 98.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02860 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02860 home values.
- Newell Ave Pawtucket, RI$132K422,204
- Barnes St Pawtucket, RI$117K632,766
- 65 Barnes Rd Burrillville, RI$330K332,244
- 151 Newell Ave Pawtucket, RI$138K------
- 150 Newell Ave Pawtucket, RI$140K933,564
- 30 Barnes St Pawtucket, RI$115K421,360
- 154 Newell Ave Pawtucket, RI$93K331,320
- 158 Newell Ave Pawtucket, RI$150KStudio33,240
- 164 Newell Ave Pawtucket, RI--------
- 24 Barnes St Pawtucket, RI$107K832,228
- 165 Newell Ave Pawtucket, RI$141K831,772
- Magill St Pawtucket, RI$94K632,371
- 189 Magill St Pawtucket, RI$143KStudio--3,168
- 155 Sherman St Pawtucket, RI$140K4--1,485
- 185 Magill St Pawtucket, RI$94K632,371
- 20 Barnes St Pawtucket, RI$117K632,766
- 151 Sherman St Pawtucket, RI$120K312,510
- 200 Magill St Pawtucket, RI$166K932,964
- 16 Barnes St Pawtucket, RI$98K633,328
- 157 Sherman St Pawtucket, RI$131KStudio21,463
Nearby Schools in Pawtucket
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292