135 Oak St, Foxboro, MA 020354 beds, 4 baths, 3,815 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1740
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $600,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub,BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH3_DSCRP \ Double Vanity,BTH3_DSCRP \ Dressing Room,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BTH3_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Post & Beam,COOLING \ 2 Units,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Pine,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,FOUNDATION \ Granite,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage,GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks),INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Second Dishwasher,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_DSCRP \ Wet bar,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Pantry,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Attic Access,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Cust
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,815 sqft
- Parcel #: M:059 L:1766
- Zillow Home ID: 57448081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 135 Oak Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% lower than in Town of Foxborough, and 61% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02035 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Foxborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02035 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Foxborough
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292