135 Orchard Way, Quitman, GA 316433 beds, 2 baths, 1,513 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 127 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $22,500
- Price/sqft: $15
- MLS #: 98225
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,513 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 134 001410
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 117753205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 135 Orchard Way
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.