135 Royal Oaks Ct, Menlo Park, CA 940256 beds, 5.5 baths, 5,282 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 5,282 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110466516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 135 Royal Oaks Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% less than in Menlo Park, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 15 Oak Hollow Way Menlo Park, CA$3.21M33.53,230
- 140 Royal Oaks Ct Menlo Park, CA$4.34M54.55,824
- 10 Oak Hollow Way Menlo Park, CA$2.52M44.53,250
- 35 Oak Hollow Way Menlo Park, CA$3.15M43.53,060
- 20 Oak Hollow Way Menlo Park, CA$2.71M44.53,310
- 75 Oak Hollow Way Menlo Park, CA$3.06M43.53,110
- 55 Oak Hollow Way Menlo Park, CA$3.1M43.53,290
- 40 Oak Hollow Way Menlo Park, CA$3.14M43.53,100
- 2140 Santa Cruz Ave APT E305 Menlo Park, CA$790K221,440
- 2140 Santa Cruz Ave APT D207 Menlo Park, CA$662K221,203
- 2140 Santa Cruz Ave APT E104 Menlo Park, CA$693K221,203
- 2140 Santa Cruz Ave APT E108 Menlo Park, CA$661K221,203
- 30 Oak Hollow Way Menlo Park, CA$2.27M43.53,330
- 100 Oak Hollow Way Menlo Park, CA$2.77M643,440
- 90 Oak Hollow Way Menlo Park, CA$3.11M443,360
- 80 Oak Hollow Way Menlo Park, CA$3.09M54.53,910
- 25 Sunrise Ct Menlo Park, CA$2.9M532,940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.