- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
135 S Ash St, Hobart, IN 463423 beds, 2 baths, 1,934 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,934 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 45-09-31-230-007.000-018
- Zillow Home ID: 73420488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 135 S Ash Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hobart market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.8% lower than in Chicago Metro, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hobart home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hobart home values.
- 131 S Ash St Hobart, IN$67K211,004
- 137 S Ash St Hobart, IN$103K311,992
- 141 S Ash St Hobart, IN$103K21.52,078
- 127 S Ash St Hobart, IN$68K311,170
- 143 S Ash St Hobart, IN$102K31.51,648
- 125 S Ash St Hobart, IN$130K42.51,720
- 228 W 2nd St Hobart, IN$100K31896
- 147 S Ash St Hobart, IN$95K21976
- 121 S Ash St Hobart, IN$91K31.52,018
- 224 W 2nd St Hobart, IN$121K322,052
- 201 S Ash St Hobart, IN$98K311,923
- 222 W 2nd St Hobart, IN$140K31.52,386
- 134 S Ash St Hobart, IN$111K31.51,260
- 130 S Ash St Hobart, IN$113K311,963
- 140 S Ash St Hobart, IN$135K321,830
- 128 S Ash St Hobart, IN$102K211,123
- 205 S Ash St Hobart, IN$98K31967
- 148 S Ash St Hobart, IN$142K31.51,440
- 200 Henry St Hobart, IN$107K422,008
- 220 W 2nd St Hobart, IN$97K21986
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.