- Lot: 0.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,705,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $670
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 630 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Free Standing, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,543 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 53240008
- Zillow Home ID: 19751494
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-3.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95032 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Los Gatos as a whole. Among 95032 homes, this home is valued 18.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% less than in Los Gatos, and 13.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95032 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95032 home values.
|125 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.44M||4||2.5||3,118|
|145 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.28M||4||3||2,562|
|124 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.46M||4||3.5||3,200|
|140 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.37M||3||3||3,044|
|144 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.87M||5||3.5||4,000|
|120 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$3.76M||5||4||4,823|
|121 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.31M||5||3||2,804|
|155 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.44M||5||4||3,277|
|106 Ravinia Way Los Gatos, CA||$3.43M||5||3.5||5,145|
|132 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.76M||4||3.5||3,423|
|128 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.76M||4||3||3,280|
|113 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.65M||5||3||3,824|
|159 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.97M||5||3.5||4,300|
|136 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.45M||4||2.5||3,048|
|152 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.25M||3||3.5||3,019|
|109 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.73M||4||3||3,200|
|116 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$3.01M||7||4||4,271|
|112 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$3.12M||4||3.5||4,190|
|102 Ravinia Way Los Gatos, CA||$1.88M||2||2.5||2,382|
|108 Teresita Way Los Gatos, CA||$2.76M||5||4||3,831|
Nearby Schools in Los Gatos
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!