- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $103,450
- Last sale price/sqft: $81
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Condo Type \ Contemporary, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room Description \ Extra Storage, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 38
- Floor size: 1,282 sqft
- Parcel #: 87430005
- Zillow Home ID: 57748639
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-148K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06053 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for New Britain as a whole. Among 06053 homes, this home is valued 3.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06053, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% less than in New Britain, and 46% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06053 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Britain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06053 home values.
Nearby Schools in New Britain
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!