135 W 69th St, New York, NY 100235 beds, 4 baths, 6,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,900 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Total Floors \ 5, Borough \ Manhattan, Block Number \ 1141, Lot Number \ 19, Total Charges \ 51960
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 11410019
- Zillow Home ID: 31521228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 135 W 69th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.5% less than in New York, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
- 245 W 75th St APT 6E New York, NY--Studio1--
- 266 W 77th St APT 3 New York, NY$3.31M22--
- 133 W 69th St New York, NY$13.6M----5,621
- 137 W 69th St APT 9 New York, NY$2.44MStudio1--
- 137 W 69th St APT 8 New York, NY$4.9MStudio1--
- 131 W 69th St New York, NY$17.4M----5,392
- 139 W 69th St APT 6 New York, NY$1.87MStudio1--
- 141 W 69th St # 121 New York, NY$854K------
- 141 W 69th St APT 3 New York, NY$702KStudio1--
- 141 W 69th St APT 4 New York, NY$1.01MStudio1--
- 129 W 69th St New York, NY$22M87.55,621
- 140 W 69th St APT 87A New York, NY$446KStudio1--
- 140 W 69th St APT 54A New York, NY$493KStudio1--
- 103 W 69th St APT 5D New York, NY$8.04MStudio1--
- 101 W 69th St APT 4B New York, NY--Studio1--
- 107 W 69th St APT 1A New York, NY$2.13M11900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!