135 W Hawthorn St, San Diego, CA 92101
Sold on 9/18/13: $599,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,813 sq ft
- Lot:2,000 sqft
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $599,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Additional FeaturesThis home features a priveate yard, oversize double garage, two fireplaces and more!
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Neighborhood NameBankers Hill
- Parcel #5331760101
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count10
- School DistrictSAN DIEGO UNIFIED
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #0
- ViewCity, Territorial, Water
- Zillow Home ID60552149
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow218
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year2003
- LaundryIn Unit
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 135 W Hawthorn Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park West home values.
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292