- Lot: 1,271 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 331 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,634 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $17,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $21
- MLS #: V4700370
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Property Description \ End Unit, Floor Covering \ Terrazzo, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Interior Features \ Furnished, Property Description \ Ground Floor Unit, Financing Available \ Lease Purchase, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Last Status \ Incomplete, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Location \ End Unit, Office Primary Board ID \ West Volusia, Architectural Style \ Bungalow
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 825 sqft
- Parcel #: 700917000010
- Zillow Home ID: 47939199
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $34-52K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32720 home values will rise 7% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Deland as a whole. Among 32720 homes, this home is 45.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.8% lower than in Deland, and 53.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Deland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32720 home values.
|135 W Minnesota Ave APT 4 Deland, FL||$55K||1||1||825|
|135 W Minnesota Ave APT 5 Deland, FL||$58K||2||1||957|
|135 W Minnesota Ave APT 3 Deland, FL||$57K||1||1||825|
|135 W Minnesota Ave APT 6 Deland, FL||$58K||2||1||957|
|135 W Minnesota Ave APT 2 Deland, FL||$54K||1||1||825|
|135 W Minnesota Ave APT 7 Deland, FL||$58K||2||1||957|
|135 W Minnesota Ave APT 8 Deland, FL||$55K||1||1||825|
|135 W Minnesota Ave APT 10 Deland, FL||$60K||2||1||957|
|135 W Minnesota Ave APT 9 Deland, FL||$59K||2||1||957|
|135 W Minnesota Ave APT 11 Deland, FL||$55K||1||1||825|
|521 N Florida Ave Deland, FL||$133K||3||1.5||1,766|
|135 W Minnesota Ave APT 12 Deland, FL||$58K||1||1||825|
|201 W Minnesota Ave Deland, FL||$216K||4||3||2,134|
|514 N Florida Ave Deland, FL||$146K||2||1.5||1,632|
|518 N Florida Ave Deland, FL||$218K||5||3||2,404|
|113 W Minnesota Ave Deland, FL||$202K||4||2||2,068|
|209 W Minnesota Ave Deland, FL||$227K||3||2||2,143|
|524 N Florida Ave Deland, FL||$161K||3||2||1,960|
|202 W Minnesota Ave Deland, FL||$201K||3||3||2,307|
|W Minnesota Ave Deland, FL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Deland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.